[at-l] Wickers - Bra SALE

: Wickers - Ski Apparel Basics-Sports Bra SALE
Visit http://mx01.edirectnetwork.net/cgi-bin/eclick.cgi?link=5592
and save 15% on all Wickers sport bras. Wickers performance sport bra is
the perfect first layer for the active woman. Every sport bra is
manufactured with our patented AKWATEK moisture management system. This
system keeps you dry and comfortable, whether you're in the gym working on
that New Year's resolution or outdoors skiing.
AOL Members
Here</a>
Click http://mx01.edirectnetwork.net/cgi-bin/eclick.cgi?link=5594
to view these quality performance bras.
AOL Members
Here</a>
The holiday season is over, but snow is falling all over the country and
ski season is in full swing. Stock up now on the finest performance thermal
underwear available in the market. Our patented moisture management system
provides our underwear with the ability to remove perspiration at the same
rate that your body produces it. This helps you stay dry and comfortable no
matter what activity you're doing. Wickers has, in stock, a complete line
of lightweight, mid-weight and expedition weight underwear.
In addition, purchase online from
http://mx01.edirectnetwork.net/cgi-bin/eclick.cgi?link=5592
and with every order you will receive a high performance sports underwear
garment with a retail value as high as $45, ABSOLUTELY FREE. Wickers
Sportswear will match the first garment you put into your shopping cart
with an identical garment at no additional cost. Plus, Wickers will provide
'Free UPS Ground Shipping' on any order of $60 or more. Need it right away?
On orders of $60 or more get overnight shipping for just $7.00.
Wickers Performance Wear accepts all major credit cards in a secure
shopping environment. Plus, Wickers feels so strongly about the quality of
our sports underwear that we 100% GUARANTEE it will perform to your
satisfaction for as long as you own the garment or Wickers will gladly
refund or exchange your purchase with no questions asked.
Don't keep Wickers a secret. Pass this opportunity along to a friend,
they'll be glad you did.
Visit http://mx01.edirectnetwork.net/cgi-bin/eclick.cgi?link=5592 today!