[at-l] Data Books in PDA format?

Does anyone know if anyone's working on putting the AT Data Books in a
format for PDA's (Palm Pilots, etc.)?  I think this would be really neat.  I
would much prefer to carry my PDA than a data book.  I was talking with a
Florida Trail organizer type about this, and he was concerned about how to
regulate sales of it, when it could be so easily transferred to other
people.  I just wrote to the AT Conference, just wanted to see if any of you
have ideas about how to get it going.
Eric Primack