[at-l] Re: packless

--- "C.Wellman" <brawny2003@rabun.net> wrote:
> Photos are now online of my packless system and new  solo tent (the
> Mohican). If anyone would care to see them, my PCTjournal 2001 is at
> http://www.trailquest.mynet.ws/BRpct2001.html
>
> I would like to hear your comments...I think!  :)

### Brawny, looks a lot like what Lynn Wheldon demostrates in his
"Lightweight Backpacking Revolution" video. I've been thinking of doing
this for my old Alpine Designs pvc frame, which has new(er) suspension and
a VERY tired packbag. It is/was very comfortable (fitting unlike any other
external I've tried), and between you (and your pictures) and Lynn, I'm
tempted to give the 'bagless' manuever a go. And I've got a couple of
stuff sacks just waiting for such a use, too.............

Thanks,
Sloetoe