[at-l] the physics of gas.

At 03:26 PM 1/18/01 -0600, t wrote:
> > the first morning (the coldest) it was as if the fuel had jellied to
> > kerosene. Really weird.
>
>I noticed this to.   my butane lighter AND my old faithful zippo
>(using naptha) were totally useless.   once I got down and into a warm
>hotel, both worked perfectly.

when you decide your butane sucks..........suck on it....
Just kidding, but it just needs warming..stick the bottom 2/3rds of it in
your mouth
while you are setting up.  They also work better if they are fuller.  Buy
the Transparent
type so you can track the fuel level.  Better disposable is the DJEEP.