[at-l] Sunburn (was shaved)

A lot of people started with shaved heads.  As was already pointed out,
sunburn can be an issue.  A bandana can easily take care of your scalp but
even with very short hair or longer hair pulled back, the worst part of the
sunburn was on our ears.  It seemed no matter how much sunscreen we used,
our ears would get sunburned and raw from peeling.  It made for some
uncomfortable nights sleeping.

You get used to it by the time the leaves start filling out the trees
though.

:-)

Mara
Stitches, GAME99