[at-l] Hi!

In a message dated 1/17/2001 6:58:44 PM Eastern Standard Time,
knowhal@netreach.net writes:

<< I'm sure you wouldn't remember me, but I met many
 thru-hikers on that trip and a previous one in MD, and since I did only
 about 200 miles over the summer, you folks tend to stand out a bit more in
 my mind than the other way around.   :) >>

That's because you're a lowly section hiker!  He, he, only kidding......

It's amazing how many people you remember on the trail, especially if you
bumped into them again.  Remembering names is another matter!

Sly