[at-l] Rabies

Ain't it fun getting prior approval to go to the ER!?

Love those HMO's!

But on another trail related issue, this is a good reason to avoid petting
the cute raccoon that shows up one evening. The fact that it is visible and
acting cute is unusual behavior and reason to avoid the critter. 'Coons and
other critters are the common repository for rabies in this country.

OrangeBug