[at-l] Rabies

Kahley,

Rabies shots are no longer those horrible sounding huge needles through the
stomach thing.  It just "another" shot as far as I can tell.  No big deal
from someone I know who had it (got bit by a dog in Boiling Springs while
hiking the AT - had to call back to the treating doctor every few days but
were able to keep hiking).  Get the shot ASAP and we'll see you at the Ruck.

FWIW, there is also a Rabies vaccine out there.  I had to get it before my
trip to Asia.  Even though I never got bit, when I saw packs of feral dogs
fighting in the streets, I was glad to have had it.  I'm pretty sure the
vaccine is different than the after-bite shot though.  But, it was no big
deal either.

Mara
Stitches, GAME99