[at-l] 1st Aid Kit

I generally use ibuprofen as I find I can anticipate exactly when it's going
to kick in better than aspirin.  Plus aspirin gets to my stomach more than
ibuprophen.  I don't have experience with the newer painkillers.

Even though I use Ibuprofen as my primary antiinflamatory/painkiller, I do
also carry a couple of aspirin as broken tooth first aid (apply to nerve to
cauterize - avoid the gum - aspirin will burn the gums).

Just another data point...

Mara
Stitches, GAME99