[at-l] the ruck and wisperlight or was that the wisperlight and ruck ahh! nevermind

i have been trying to go to the ruck for 2 years now but it always falls
when classes starts. and this 3rd year is no diffrent. i will try to get
there. but i can almost say with utmost certanty that i will not make it.
can someone send me the ruck info or the ruck website. so i can double even
triple check my calaender and such and then moan and groan how i am stuck at
home.

sometime before school starts i promised a friend we would go to toronto(see
niagra on the way). so that might happen anyday A!  so knowing when the ruck
was i might skip out on toronto to go rucking.  who knows; who knows.  all
my hiking stuff but a few odd things that i was hiking with when i got off
trail are in storage (i was not hiking with much)  my stove is missing and
stuff... and i lost my tarp.  sigh! so do i need that kinda thing for
rucking? i might be able to stop by for a day of rucking but not spend the
night.

school starts the 28th of this month i hear. i have not even signed up for
classes yet i know this semester back at the school i HATE with a venom will
be fun.  i think i need to go hiking again, ugh, or maybe sailing or biking.
just going somewhere is what is important in life i guess.

wisperlight