[at-l] no thruhike for me

Billie - I understand the disappointment (we had to wait an extra year for
our CDT hike), but look at this as an opportunity, instead, to take your
time getting gear, saving more money so you can enjoy the hike more and
doing practice backpack trips over the summer so that you are really
prepared for the hike when it does happen.  You may have a better chance of
hiking all the way now.  I've found that things have an amazing way of
working out the way they're supposed to.

Ginny