[at-l] More onPaper or Plastic??????

Wow.....it seems inquiring minds want to know!

Here is the URL of our craft website that shows the woven basket.....if
you want to see it. BTW the soccer ball shown is made from old
sweatshirts.   http://www.geocities.com/familyhomestead

As for the dish issue, don't get me wrong I just hope to make things
easier on the ones that are organizig the RUCK and working so hard to
please everyone. if you've ever organized a large function, you know how
difficult seemingly minor issues can be to work out. YMMV.

Landslides