[at-l] 1st Aid Kit

m_factor@hotmail.com wrote:

>>Would the typical plastic in a plastic bag work as
>>a barrier - cutting a (large enough) whole to breathe >>through?

This would not make an acceptable barrier...I'm not sure why it would be objectionable to be an actual barrier device, a full sized CPR mask would be overkill, but there are many 'pocket' type deives that are less than an ounce, and are packaged roughly the size of one wrapped Starburst fruit chew....
      Out-Patient, who has been known to play an EMT