So far....Re: [at-l] PA Ruck

First I'd like to thank those who have thanked me for the org work.
But, I ask if you have considered that the one person who is, by nature,
probably THE MOST DISORGANIZED lister in cyber space is doing this??

Be afraid..be very afraid <VVBG>

Thank goodness for John O!!!!!  Mister 'behind the scenes' who did all
of the prep work!!!!!!  And listens to my fussing without complaint. <g>

PA RUCK Rollcall

If I've missed you, sorry.

We need a ride back to FL.
We need a ride to and from either Ruck from NC
We need a ride back to VA

Additions:
Leapfrog
Rivaqueen
Weather Carrot
Squire
Jim Meyer
Armond
Ten Gallon
Assorted Michiganders
Marty
Ron
Mother Nature's Son
Angel Eyes
Bowyer
Ron

Andre Preneur (Kurt of Nomad Tent) is moved to waffling
but I'm sure there will be nomads to see even if 'his cuteness'
heads south to the SE Ruck instead of freezing his bippy in PA <VVVBG>

and a couple new maybes
Miss Janet
Vera

PREVIOUSLY LISTED

Earl Shaffer (if, as he says, "his health holds")
John Shaffer
Lois Shaffer
	A clarification......Earl and his possee don't 'stay over'
	Saturday attendees only.
Redhead (AKA) Conni NOT Connie
k-7
POG
John O
Pittsia
Da Feelixmon mebee, perhaps
Bear Bag
Sweet Pea
Anklebear
Michael Connick
Spur
Ready (Trailmixup)
Split P.
Turbo Turtle
Ramkitten
Simply Seeking
Henry LaFleur
Carla LaFleur
Jess  .........01 NOBO
Dee........... 01 NOBO
Ginny Owen
Jim Owen
Jim and Ginny will be presenting their DCT and PCT slides on Friday nite!!!!!!
Chainsaw
Irene Meyers ......01 NOBO
Armond Schoppy...... 01 NOBO
Mara
Twilight
Stacy Mikalsen will be presenting a slide show of the JMT Saturday night!!!!
Kampfire
Terry Pelton ........01 SOBO
Amy Friends
Treacy Stone
Chase ?
Woodelf ?
Henry Edwards will be presenting a slide show on the IAT Saturday night!!!!
Photon
Carol......01 NOBO
Springfever
Slim
Cheerio.....01 NOBO FOR SURE!!!
bakwudz

and....
Landslide (mebbee)
Fur (mebbee)
The Wizard (wafflling)

Who else?  Who knows?

But hopefully someone with AT slides???????