[at-l] Current South East RUCK Hands Up with info

These do not include reservations except for those marked with an "* * ".
Those who also have reservations, or want to share a cabin, please let us
know! The next version of this list should include the GA RUCK website,
created by DaRedhead herself! Please feel free to email me with any
additions or deletions, as I am sure there are errors.

Redhead: do we have a webpage?

As of 1/15/01:

DEFINITES
Sly (?Cheryl)
David Addleton (without a trail name) * (sharing)
Hummingbird and Dutch Treat (Linda & Jan Benschop)*
OrangeBug & Mrs. Bug and the boxers (Bill & Liz Thorneloe)*
Fred Engel (BPL list)
Hopeful
Clyde 2001 *
Ken Bennett *
Uncle Milt *
Lee I Joe ( L. Parker)
Dan & Gutsy

(only for part of Saturday)
RoseMarie/Al Sarra (Draggin' Anchor)
Sunny & Frank Riggs

Maybes
VCat
Plodder
KC
First Pilgrim (Foster Parsons)
Delita Wright (needs a ride from Chapel Hill, NC)

The number for Goose Creek is 706 745-5111
Snail mail address is PO Box 906 Blairsville, GA 30514
Their Email address is goosecreekcabins@juno.com
The date is Friday 1/26 arrival thru Sunday1/28/01 Superbowl Sunday.