[at-l] Strange Sighting

What a riot!  Your story reminded me of  one of my hikes on Springer.  A
lady walked by the shelter there, all dressed in white and "designer"
everything.  She had hiked a long way, she said (from FS42 parking lot) and
wanted to know where the  ladies room was so that she could "freshen up".  I
chuckled under my breath as I directed her to the privy.  Didn't stay long
enough to see her reaction.

Hummingbird

> As I was returning to my car, I saw a young couple along side a big SUV in
> the parking lot.  They were strapping on moderately large internal frame
> packs (I would guess 4000ci +), complete with full large hydration bags.
As