[at-l] The fabled Walmart Tent

Twilight posted:

<<Okay, VCat, here's a suggestion. If you log onto the web, and go
www.walmart.com and click the sports tab, you'll see a section for
camping and hiking, with a link for tents & shelters. If you click that
link I think you'll see the fabled tent. Maybe Landslides can verify
that it's the same one?? It says shipping weight is 3.5 lbs, and price
is $19.96 so I've got to believe it's the one. It's listed as the top
seller. Even if you don't buy it, at least you can see it :-)>>

I went to that site, and it's NOT the same fabled tent. The one I own is
only 2.4 lbs., and its green, purple and yellow (I think). Its like
Northwest Territory or something. I like it, and we met another guy on
the trail with the same kind only a larger version, and he was very
happy with it. I have been concerned about leaking with its single
walls, but he said hes had very little problems. PLUS, I dont get
chlostraphobic in it.

Landslides