[at-l] Re: AT-L digest, Vol 1 #34 - 18 msgs

Check. It sounds a bit like the situation Walasi-Yi had with the State
of Georgia wishing to renegotiate contracts but not willing to invest
to repair, improve and reopen the hostel. This also a lot like the
situation in GSMNP with volunteers providing much/most of the
maintenance. It steams me as a taxpayer that maintenance of
infrastructure is postponed to maintain the myth of a budget surplus.

I wish you success in helping maintain the hostel, but hope that some
Pennsylvania citizen will alert the Commonwealth's legislature that the
such charity is needed for their/our property.

Bill...