[at-l] 1st Aid Kit

> I prefer Aspirin.

Forgive me if this has been discussed ad nauseum on the list. Why is it that
there seems to be such a bias towards Ibu? I find for myself that naproxen
(Aleve) works much better. Are there problems with long term use of it?

Just to add my own little oft carried item: I am a very light sleeper so my
doc (who is a hiker and mountaineer) gave me a scrip for Ambien. I take it
very occasionally when I think I'll have noisy shelter-mates or on the first
night of a trip. I'm not an advocate of panaceas, but this drug has often
given me confidence where I might otherwise have lost more sleep, and that's
worth a lot.

vic