[at-l] Gear Storage

Have you ever noticed that when people are about to ask personal
questions, they often say something like, "I know this is none of my
business, but...?"

POG, this is none of my business, but do you have some sort of a gear
storage business going out of your apartment? Does your building offer
any storage areas?

Bill....