[at-l] BeginAgain Began Again - with mixed results

Delita, you might want to consider a change in your training pattern.
It is tempting to focus on a distance as your goal. I've found that
(especially early in training) it is better to start on a time goal
that you repeat daily. Let distance come as endurance and stamina
build. If you are winded at 20 minutes, walk for 7 1/2 minutes and turn
around. Build up to 20 minute daily walks (with the goal of increased
pulse and sweat) and keep it up for 3 weeks. You will notice distance
improve gradually, and it will be more fun, particularly if you vary
your path. Then consider increasing distances or time.

Keep it fun. Dress more like your were on the "real trail" in order to
get very familiar with yourself and your gear. Cotton sweats kill.

And Congratulations!

Bill...