[at-l] For the new people on the list

In a message dated 1/13/2001 8:27:04 PM Eastern Standard Time,
halflifelost6@hotmail.com writes:

Well now that you bring it up I do have some questions.

> Like exactly what is a smashmallow?

A smashmallow is a marshmallow that has spent a few miles in a pack.

> Gorp I take it isn't Good Ole Rice Pudding, but I am still uncertain what it
> may or may not contain.

Well....GORP stands for Good Old Raisins and Peanuts but......that doesn't
quite cut it anymore. It can have just about anything you want in it. There
are commercial varieties often sold as "trail mix" but most hikers make thier
own based on their preferences. This can include dried fruits, all kinds of
nuts, non-melting candies, seeds and just about anything else you can think
of that.

> oh~ and there are 3 unmentionables on the list.  I remember the G word and
> the CP thingy but I forget the 3rd.

That would be G***, C*** P***** and U******** although......some might say
its ferrets.

POG

If you're going to walk on thin ice, you might as well dance.

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---