[at-l] hi.

In a message dated 1/13/01 9:41:01 AM Central Standard Time,
pvillen@imap1.asu.edu writes:

> Easier way: Slip your feet into a stuff sack. Instant warmth. Kinda like
> the desperation move of sleeping in your [dry] rainwear.
>
> Give Me Chocolate

Thanks GMC, Years ago I froze my ears and they are super sensitive, now when
I forget a sleeping hat or get it wet wearing it hiking I will pull a stuff
sac over my head and pull the drawstring in under my chin. Otta sleep warm as
toast that way. Don't know how I missed thinking of that myself.
Plum'Crazy

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---