[at-l] New2

Happy Weekend everyone,
Well it is past time I send a lil intro myself.  I have been lurkin here
since around September and reserved a ruck rack in early November.  I can
say without question it is by far the easiest going list I have ever
perused.  See how nature calms us all down.  :o)
My name is Rich (42M)but you can all call me "Bowyer".  It has been my
online nic for yrs now and no sense trying to think up a new trail name.
Getting to old to come up with new stuff.  I started hiking and a little
backpacking about a yr ago and did my first sectional piece of the AT in
August.  The AT was a childhood dream.  I read an article on it in something
like SAGA magazine or True Grit or something like that.  Fortunately at this
point in my life I am back to dreaming now and then.
Expect me to soon be picking at your brains.  :o)

Rich~