[at-l] The fabled Walmart Tent

For what it's worth, I bought a Walmart tent that sleeps 4. It was cheep
and my wife had a discount thing so for $59 I figured I'd give it a try.
I wished I had my money back. The tent is ok if the weather is good. That
means no rain, no wind, and mild temps. The problems that I learned it
had are:

the rain fly is held in place with bungi cord so strong wind makes it
shift
inferior zippers
inferior poles
poor ventilation

I guess you get what you pay for but I've seen quality tents on sale at
Campmor and Sierra Trading Post for about $90.

I'm rambling, the point is once burned twice shy. I just don't believe
Walmart has good gear.  Hopeful
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.