[at-l] Re: Re Interesting view

That photo was mentioned a few weeks back on the CDT-L list that's also hosted on backcountry.net.
Similar questions were asked too so if you search the archives over there you should be able to get
answers.

As I recall Jim Owens had  the best answers.

I first came across this photo, before the CDT post, from NASA which is where I think you get
pointed to by the initial 'earthlight' post on CDT-L.

  ** Ken **

**       krk@speakeasy.org        http://www.speakeasy.org/~krk     **