[at-l] [at-l]first-aid

Orange Bug wrote:

> Excellent. But what did you carry in your first aid kit?

I've always gone with a third-aid kit. I'm the kinda guy
that will
just lay there when I need first aid. I lay and think "Boy,
I should be doing
something to stop the bleeding", then, my mind will wonder
to days
gone by. Good days, mind ya. The dog running through the
barnyard chasing a
rabbit...anyway...It's time for second aid. That's when I
start thinking
"Boy, this thing is really starting to hurt. I should do
something."
But, I don't. I just start running out the numbers of pi or
some such. Time
for third-aid. A little hemlock tea and a pillow and I'm all
set...

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98