[at-l] GA RUCK

Arrrgghh!  I've gone from jumping up and down saying "I'll go! I'll go!" to
"maybe I can make it" to "maybe I can stop by".

I was able to get around the kids' basketball games and baseball tryouts but
cannot get around my wife having to work and be on call.

I *really* want to meet you all but its looking bleak... at least for this
event.  Sorry.

Charles

P.S.  On a better note, I *will* be headed for Silar Bald the 1st and 3rd
weekends in February to check out the area and then to bring the Scouts!