[at-l] Stopping by the Trail on a Dark, Snowy Evening

I'm cross posting this to both the women's list and at-l.  I hope the
copyrite police don't come banging down my door. I'm altering one of my
favorite Robert Frost poems. Here's how I thought my evenings on the Trail in
Feb would be like:  ahem...

Stopping by the Trail on a Dark, Snowy Evening

Whose woods these are I think I know
There's a Shelter here for me to enjoy them though
but I have no companion here
to see these woods fill up with snow

I certainly do think it a little queer
to stop without a good friend near
between the woods and frozen Trail
the darkest evening of the year

I give my sleeping bag a shake
I hear shelter mice--there's no mistake
the only other sound's the sweep
of easy wind and downy flake

The woods are lovely, dark and deep
but I have promises to keep
and miles to go before I sleep
and miles to go before I sleep

The End

Carpe, the Frost lover (literally and figuratively--can you count the ways?)
That's too open for interpretation so I'll say that I love snow and I love
Robert Frost