[at-l] Want to test your virus guard? Heeellllp

I got that seven dwarf thing again.
BTW.the attachment has changed names every time I got it.
sexyvirgin.scr
sexyvirgin1.scr
dwarf4you.exe

Ryan asked that someone send it to him.
I tried to but my email balked and refused to send it.
I cancelled and delete the message from my out box, then
deleted the seven dwarf mail, and dumped the trash.
Then I went into eudora and deleted it from the attach folder and emptied
the recycled bin.

I wrote a new message to Ryan to tell him I tried and failed.
He clcked reply and said thanks for trying.  Here's where it get's
weird.  When the answer from Ryan came back, portions of the
original seven dwarves email were co mingled with the note I
wrote telling him I'd failed in my attempt to send it.

At that point, I think I had already deleted it.  The virus, or as my
virus garde identified it as a worm, was included but only as text,
not as an active file.

It did not trigger Ryans virus and I know it can't come through the list
serve to the list,
but I'm a little worried that I may have somehow activated it by trying
to forward it.  I am current in my virus protection which says my system is
clean but...
I'm still a little worried.  Before I pass this bi*ch on to friends, can
someone
with good protection give me the OK to send them a test message?