[at-l] Recommended outfitter

The Hansens' will still be involved over the next couple of years with the
new management. Just now their inventory may be a bit dicey as they are
near the beginning of hiker season, but preparing for the transition.

There a many excellent outfitters in Alabama, Georgia and Tennessee. I'd
even recommend several in Western NC. We could probably give better
suggestions if we knew where Spider lives, or what sort of gear Spider
needs. I trust it isn't noseeum.

OrangeBug