[at-l] Dana Designs wet rib... additional comment

Greetings,

I have a Dana Designs wet rib also, either a small or medium.  The large was
too large for me (6'-1", 195 lbs.) as well.  I keep my standard size camera
with my ultrapod attached, a few snacks, candy, the day's trail notes, lip
balm and the like.  Having the water bottle so accessible helps me remember
to stay well-watered.  If the bag does get in the way of your legs, move the
attachments up your shoulder straps a bit more.  The bag is barely water
resistant, so you'll need to protect your camera in anything but dry
weather.

BTW, I assemble trail notes for each day of my section hikes from the data
book, the Companion (I always buy the hard copy, but you can't beat the
online version at aldha.org for block-and-copy ease), the guidebooks
(electronic version from Mapquest), as well as any information I glean from
this great forum.  Probably too time consuming to do this for a thru, but as
a section hiker I've got plenty of time on my hands between trips.

Take Care,

Tim
1680/487