[at-l] Misc

OK, I'll try again. I can't  tell if the at-l is ignoring me again, or if
my notes are just getting lost in the piles of unreadable code in the
digest version. My apologies if this has already appeared.... (and Red, if
this doesn't hit the list from my address, would you be kind enough to post
it for me??? Thanks...)
First, for your amusement, check out
http://non-sequitur.com/index.php3?reload=1&inmonth=january+1&inday=5&inyear=2001&x=28&y=8

Second, as I'm actually hoping to pull off a semi-long distance hike on the
Colorado trail this year, I'm looking at the Dana Designs Wet Rib, so that
I can keep things like the maps, guidebook, compass, and water handy. The
rib comes in small and large sizes, can anyone tell me the difference??

Thanks, Skeeter