[at-l] What's become of Datto?

--- Felix <AThiker@smithville.net> wrote:
> ATnavi@aol.com wrote:

> (Last I heared, which was in mid-December, Dat was
> trying to find a job. There
> was an 'incident' at the 7-Eleven and re-employment
> was necessary.)

Was that before or after the fiasco with the
Chippendales audition?

Actually, Datto is staying at Tony's right now, still
looking for honest work. He's been purty busy with
interviews all over the Indiana/Ohio region, so I
guess that's why he hasn't gotten back on the list
yet.

Of course, Felix has been on the list all along ... I
still wonder about the true identities of those two

Nina
"Waterfall"

=====