[at-l] aol mail

--part1_ad.55056fa.278dda01_boundary

In a message dated 1/9/01 7:28:35 PM Central Standard Time, DaRedhead@aol.com
writes:

> Anyone else using aol 6.0 know how to do it?
>
> The Redhead

Red,
I think our 6.0 must, at least periodically, have crossed electrons. Someone
mentioned having a problem with my posts too and I'm to puter dumb to make
any adjustments, so it's nothing I've done. Your posts come across fine to
me, actually all posts come thru fine. Something weird did happen as I began
this response. I had highlighted the portion of Reds post, hit respond all,
deleted Reds address so she wouldn't get it twice then started to add my
response and Wowie Kapowie the font was at least 14. I closed out the reply
and started all over and everything worked normally. It appears fine on my
end, but whatcha get on the output side only you know
It's all magic anyway, this www and puter stuff is only a figment of my
messed up brain.
think I will
JUSTAKAHIKE
Plum'Crazy