[at-l] 2001 guidebook/companion

Hey,

I made a contribution to the companion this year and I expect to recieve
a copy really soon, supposedly before they went on sale.  The format is
suppose to change somwhat.  It is pretty sterile.  My wife and I worked
as fact checkers, i.e. we would hike into an area and find out how the
people really treated us and we also read the journals in the shelters.
It should be a lot more accurate than last years edition.  You cn
download last years edition from the aldha wedsite.

Grey Owl
Going back into hibernation mode
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.