[at-l] LNT and cremated animal remains

In a message dated 1/10/01 3:35:47 AM !!!First Boot!!!, elexious48@home.com
writes:

<< Anyhow if I ever see anyone I can go into more detail.....  Nice hearing
 about your cats.  My dog died on December 23.  I visited his grave this
 evening and played a recording of William Burroughs doing the "Lord's
 Prayer."  Felix, give it a little thought;  there is definitely something
 there...... >>

My kitty died a little while ago and I had her cremated.  Does LNT policy
exclude spreading sterile animal ashes in the wind at my favorite place in
the world: the very end of a blue blaze trail in SNP?
Carpe