[at-l] Re: Is that?

--part1_cb.d13fab1.278d26be_boundary

In a message dated 01/09/2001 2:06:20 PM Eastern Standard Time,
sloetoe@yahoo.com writes:

> --- Findsimp@aol.com wrote:
> > ### Is that you, Simply Seeking?
> >
> > Sloetoe, Why yes, it is!
>
> We met at the '98 Gathering -- I think -- I commented to you about your
> license plate when your car was parked facing the Folklife Center main
> hall.
> I see you're (still) in Louisville -- be sure to look me up if you're
> passing through Indy, and/or consider coming to the "IN AT Club" mtg. on
> January 20th (southside of Indy). Fun folk, and a probable hike in Hoosier
> Forest afterward....
> Sloetoe

I was trying to put a face to the name but now I've got it.  Still in
Louisville, well I guess you could say that...lots of moving here and there
over the past year and then this is only temporary until I head to the
wilderness wonders in March.

January 20th, sorry, already have plans to be out but, the northern folk need
to get together -- you know, the good ole' hiking bonding thing.

Happy Trails!
Simply

--part1_cb.d13fab1.278d26be_boundary