[at-l] Drilling & trees, etc...

spiriteagle99@hotmail.com writes:

<< The only  thing I'd reserve judgment on is the 'inexhaustibility' of solar
power.  If
 you take a long term view, that's not really true. >>

Does that mean I should be cutting down on my consumption of sun, too?! Oy
VAY! And I thought I was doin' good growin' mine own veggies n' stuff. *Sigh*
(I'm just jokin...in that kinda mood tonight. I was overly philosophical on
this thread the other night. I'm just having withdrawals.)

Ramkitten