[at-l] ruck food

Kahley, Jim and I will bring milk and butter.  Jim has promised to make some
of his wonderful Logan Bread, and I will bring something - maybe PIE ;-))
maybe meaty chili. One problem with multiple pizzas -- oven space.  There is
only one oven - you can't fit more than two pizzas in the oven at a time,
right? What about the other food that needs to be cooked/heated?  That was
the big advantage of the chili cookoff - we could use crockpots.
Ginny