[at-l] drilling & trees

--part1_c8.f30b899.278d0564_boundary

The=A0 thread is drilling & trees. Well,=A0 in New England drilling and tree=
s=20
have been a custom for many years.=A0 No one ever complained. Ya see each=20
spring you drill a hole in a maple tree, drive in a SPILE then, just let err=
r=20
drip, there are a few fine points involved, see me in the=20
spring....................

Marty

--part1_c8.f30b899.278d0564_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3D2 FAMILY=3D"SCRIPT" FACE=
=3D"Comic Sans MS" LANG=3D"0">The=A0 thread is drilling &amp; trees. Well,=
=A0 in New England drilling and trees=20
<BR>have been a custom for many years.=A0 No one ever complained. Ya see eac=
h=20
<BR>spring you drill a hole in a maple tree, drive in a SPILE then, just let=
 errr=20
<BR>drip, there are a few fine points involved, see me in the=20
<BR>
<BR>Marty
<BR></FONT></HTML>

--part1_c8.f30b899.278d0564_boundary--