[at-l] hammock, yo-yo's

--part1_14.e1dc4a6.278ced02_boundary

dear mrs gorp..... and all at-l-ers

yo-yo's on the trail?  nah, don't think so, though will miss the quiet time
in front of the tv quilting.   i'd bring yo-yo's of course if i could bring
the tv too!?

i understand there is a place in seattle that sells outdoor fabric of all
sorts.  thought i'd visit there and see what kind of very lite wt, waterproof
stuff i can hang at the ends of the tarp to help keep out the rain, etc.
btw, will there be much 'etc' in early april starting from springer?????

has anyone ever done up a rig like this?  i'm thinking of sort of a
triangular piece hanging from the rope and velcroed/tied to the seam of the
tarp about 1/3 way down.

since we're going to be with the end(?) of the crowds for a good while, we're
not counting on shelters.  with the tent we'd have to bring a tarp too, so
thought i'd ditch some weight and do the hammock routine.  here's hoping it
works out.

thx for the welcome.
short job

--part1_14.e1dc4a6.278ced02_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>dear mrs gorp..... and all at-l-ers
<BR>
<BR>yo-yo's on the trail? &nbsp;nah, don't think so, though will miss the quiet time <BR>in front of the tv quilting. &nbsp;&nbsp;i'd bring yo-yo's of course if i could bring <BR>the tv too!?
<BR>
<BR>i understand there is a place in seattle that sells outdoor fabric of all <BR>sorts. &nbsp;thought i'd visit there and see what kind of very lite wt, waterproof <BR>stuff i can hang at the ends of the tarp to help keep out the rain, etc. &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<BR>btw, will there be much 'etc' in early april starting from springer?????
<BR>
<BR>has anyone ever done up a rig like this? &nbsp;i'm thinking of sort of a <BR>triangular piece hanging from the rope and velcroed/tied to the seam of the <BR>tarp about 1/3 way down.
<BR>
<BR>since we're going to be with the end(?) of the crowds for a good while, we're <BR>not counting on shelters. &nbsp;with the tent we'd have to bring a tarp too, so <BR>thought i'd ditch some weight and do the hammock routine. &nbsp;here's hoping it <BR>works out. &nbsp;&nbsp;
<BR>
<BR>thx for the welcome.
<BR>short job</FONT></HTML>

--part1_14.e1dc4a6.278ced02_boundary--