[at-l] nbsp, HTML show up in emails

Arthur,

I don't know much about Eudora and even less about the Mac. However,
depending upon the release of your Eudora, you may consider upgrading to a
later version. Especially if your version doesn't support <HTML> based
messages. As you can see below, Version 5 does support HTML but looks like
it needs to be enabled.

Eudora 5.0 Product Features list >> HTML-styled text and formatting - In
addition to standard, enriched text, Eudora offers HTML-styled text as an
option from the Styled Text Settings. With this setting turned on, you can
also insert horizontal rules, embedded graphics, underlined hyperlinks and
bulleted lists within the body of your message.<<

You may check your options to see if <HTML> mail is enabled in your
software. On some, it can be disabled on a mailbox by mailbox basis. Others
enable or disable it on all emails.

I personally wouldn't like to see everyone forced to use plain text. The use
of rich text or <HTML> can provide a lot of texture to emails if properly
applied. Though, as usual, I'd expect the transition sometimes a painful
one.

Ron
Ron "Fallingwater" Moak
www.fallingwater.com/pct2000