[at-l] Drilling & trees, etc...

Ramkitten@aol.com wrote:

> some comments about trees being a renewable resource.

Well, I was catching up on email.   thought I would chime in with a
little philosophical comment on this thread.  trees are renewable; along
with everything else on this planet.  the trees will be here.  the land.
the air. the water.   LONG after the human race is gone.  no matter what
we do, nor, how we misuse the planet.  hundreds on millions of years
ago, dinosaurs ruled, until some cataclysmic even destroyed all life on
this planet.  Nature found a way to regenerate itself.  and it will
again, until that fateful day when the earth burns up from the heat of
the expanding sun.

just a little perspective ...  I know; who cares?

t.