[at-l] (no subject)

--part1_74.6acc3db.278be2f1_boundary

That was a nice response, kahley, thank you.

The procedure only hurt for a few minutes, then the lidocaine takes effect.
The lidocaine lasts for few hours.  Like everything, it gets worse before it
gets better. The next day, I was able to run an easy 8 miles relatively pain
free. Mostly, because the toe could finely bend. A superego thing, ya know?

Have a great time at your RUCK in PA; if Slider_98 shows up, please extend my
love! Kevin frog leaped the JMT Aug. 00, with me and my 12 year old and 16
year old while soloing the 212 mile trek. If anyone wants to trek it with us
again this summer, let me know, we are doing it again. I can help make
accommodations from this end; Sonoma, CA.

Mimi

--part1_74.6acc3db.278be2f1_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>That was a nice response, kahley, thank you.
<BR>
<BR>The procedure only hurt for a few minutes, then the lidocaine takes effect. <BR>The lidocaine lasts for few hours. &nbsp;Like everything, it gets worse before it <BR>gets better. The next day, I was able to run an easy 8 miles relatively pain <BR>free. Mostly, because the toe could finely bend. A superego thing, ya know?
<BR>
<BR>Have a great time at your RUCK in PA; if Slider_98 shows up, please extend my <BR>love! Kevin frog leaped the JMT Aug. 00, with me and my 12 year old and 16 <BR>year old while soloing the 212 mile trek. If anyone wants to trek it with us <BR>again this summer, let me know, we are doing it again. I can help make <BR>accommodations from this end; Sonoma, CA.
<BR>
<BR>Mimi</FONT></HTML>

--part1_74.6acc3db.278be2f1_boundary--