So far....Re: [at-l] PA Ruck

--part1_f5.65b1e88.278be022_boundary

Gary from Fairfax,. "Hakuna matata"

Don't drink the tiger beer unless you are laying down.  When I was in Kenya
there wasn't any regulations on beer.  The first bottle would be 2% and the
next 25% alcohol.  I drank three and they carried me to my room.  On the road
to Nairobi from Mombassa (sp.) there were gazelles everywhere.  Enjoy your
trip, I agree with your mothers philosophy.

Clyde

--part1_f5.65b1e88.278be022_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>Gary from Fairfax,. "Hakuna matata"
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>Don't drink the tiger beer unless you are laying down. &nbsp;When I was in Kenya <BR>there wasn't any regulations on beer. &nbsp;The first bottle would be 2% and the <BR>next 25% alcohol. &nbsp;I drank three and they carried me to my room. &nbsp;On the road <BR>to Nairobi from Mombassa (sp.) there were gazelles everywhere. &nbsp;Enjoy your <BR>trip, I agree with your mothers philosophy.
<BR>
<BR>Clyde</FONT></HTML>

--part1_f5.65b1e88.278be022_boundary--