[at-l] LOST EMAIL dang nabbed virus with the seven dwarf subject

If any one sent me anything in the last 72 hours and have not received an
answer,
please resend.  I got that stupid seven dwarf thing and it triggered my
virus detector.
I didn't open it, deleted and all that and thought all was well but a
little while later my
email crashed.  Could be unrelated but ..........I had trouble rebooting my
system and
when I restarted Eudoro it said my table was defective and asked if it
should rebuild it.
I said yes but there was a 43 unit discrepancy between the pre and the post
crash
numbers.  So I may be missing some stuff.  Resend if you didn't get an answer.
(Cept you Red..your's is coming)

Anyway..that thing does NOT have an .exe suffix on the attachment.  It's
.scr or .swr
or something like that so beware!!!!!  Unless you are expecting it, don''t
open it.
The only thing I remember is something about dwarves.....