[at-l] Clinton to Unveil Road Ban in National

In a message dated 01/05/2001 6:58:39 PM Eastern Standard Time,
ronm@fallingwater.com writes:

> The problems with prejudice are that they blind us from the goodness of
>  others until we can recognize the hate within ourselves.

Another problem with prejudice is that, one who is predisposed to it believes
that anyone who doesn't blindly jump on the hate bandwagon at the slightest
provocation, without thought, knowledge or understanding, is the one with a
problem.

Well said, brother!

Kracker