[at-l] Font COLOR help needed!

I'm not AS concernred about the small font size as  I am about the
color. Our webtv sreen displayes in a dark grey.  It seems that a few
listers fonts are displaying in a brown color (DaRedhead as an example).
Let me tell ya.....its REALLY difficult to read. I have found that I
have to forward those postigs to myself so I can open it back up in a
readable form. PLEASE help out here if any of you "whiz kids" have an
answer. I know webtv may be a bit different, but we never had this
happen before.

Landslides

http://www.geocities.com/furtrappers/