[at-l] Frozen Water----Antifreeze?

All I know about 'shine is the Paw Paw, well into his 80's takes it as his
"medicine" on a daily basis and still hiking on a regular basis.  His
grandson cannot even keep up with him.  If you have ever seen him get out of
a chair, it will sell you on his "medicine"!

P.S.  they "technically" didn't allow alcohol at the "Gathering" either...

Hummingbird

> Why they call it 'shine anyway?  And how many stills does one pass on the
AT